Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020: Good job is being offered by the Bank of Baroda and it is a great opportunity for the candidate seeking a job in the banking sector. As Bank of India advertised for 40 vacancies of Chief Risk Officer, Program Manager, Mobile Application Developer. The applicant can apply by the due date mentioned in the below notification with some more relevant information.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank of Baroda|
|Name of the Job||Chief Risk Officer, Program Manager, Mobile Application Developer|
|Number of Vacancies||40|
|Last Date to Apply||Below -Given|
Bank of Baroda Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bank of Baroda
Name of The Posts: Following are the posts :
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
- Technology Architect – 01
- Program Manager – 01
- Quality Assurance Lead – 02
- Infrastructure Lead – 01
- Database Architect – 01
- Business Analyst – 05
- Business Analyst Lead – 02
- Web & Front End Developer – 06
- Data Analyst – 04
- Data Engineer – 04
- Integration Expert – 02
- Emerging Technology Expert – 03
- Mobile Application Developer – 05
- UX/UI Designer – 02
Last Date to Apply: Apply for the posts on or before :
- 22nd April 2020 – Post 1.
- 15th April 2020 – Post 2.
Educational Qualifications: It is essential for the potential candidate to have passed the Graduation or Post Graduation Degree (Post 1) and BE/B.Tech/MCA (for remaining posts) from the authorized college or institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates need to go through the Test/GD/Interview/Shortlisting and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Handsome salary will be paid to the candidate chosen.
- RS. SIX HUNDRED for GEN/OBC candidates.
- While for ST/SC and PH candidates, only RS. ONE HUNDRED.
Age criteria: Not more than 60 years (post 1) as on 13-04-2020 and 30-45 years (post 2-5,7), 25-35 years (post 6,14), 25-40 years (post 8-13,15)
Official Website: www.bankofbaroda.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020:
- Log in to the website of Bank of Baroda www.bankofbaroda.com.
- Read the instructions and then fill the information in the form.
- It is compulsory to attach the certificates scanned copies with the photograph as well as the signature with the required size.
- Remit the fees through the convenient mode and submit the form before the end date.
- Details once filled can not be altered after submission.
NOTE: Get the details about the interview venue, date and time on the official page.