BNCMC Recruitment 2020: Walk-in-interview applications are invited by the Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation for posts of Staff Nurse & Ward Boy which are 49 in total. The time period for an interview is scheduled by BNCMC from 20th to 24th April 2020. Don’t miss the opportunity to appear for the interview if you are possessed with the required qualifications. Get the latest updates on website regularly.
BNCMC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Staff Nurse and Ward Boy|
|Number of Vacancies||49|
|Last Date to Apply||20th to 24th April 2020|
BNCMC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Staff Nurse – 37
- Ward Boy – 12
Last Date to Apply: The process of Interview will continue from 20th to 24th of April 2020.
Educational Qualifications: The following are the important qualifications that must be possessed by the desired candidates i.e. 08th/10th/ANM Course from an approved organization. If any candidate does not have any of these qualifications then he/she will not be eligible for the posts.
Selection Procedure: The performance shown by the interviewee during the interview will decide whether the candidate is suitable or not.
Pay Scale: The fixed amount for the posts post wise are as Rs. 12000/- (Post 1) and Rs. 8000/- (Post 2) per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should check the complete official notification released by ‘Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation’
Official Website: www.bncmc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for BNCMC Recruitment 2020:
- Check the website for the complete details of the application.
- Reach to the below-specified address along with the well-prepared curriculum vitae, photocopies of documents and latest photograph of the candidate. Bhiwandi Nizampur Mahanagarpalika, Chief Administrative Building Corridor No. 506, 5th Floor, District Thane, Bhiwandi
- Walk the above-given address on time in the formal dress and in an ethical way.
- Obey the rules of government while coming for the interview.
- If it is found that any information mentioned by the applicant is not true or in the altered form then his/her candidature will be immediately canceled.
NOTE: Miss out any important information by the applicant can lead to the cancellation of the application form.