BHEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited advertised for the various vacancies of Part Time Medical Consultant. There are 06 seats in total which can be filled with the help of Online applications received till 18th April 2020. Read the full article for the detailed information about the recruitment.
BHEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Name of the Job||Part Time Medical Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||18th of April 2020|
BHEL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Name of The Posts: The candidate can apply for the 06 vacancies of ‘Part Time Medical Consultant’
Last Date to Apply: 18th April 2020 is the end date to fill up of the form.
Educational Qualifications: Applicant must be qualified such that he/she must be holding the degree of MBBS with the experience of one year after study in an associated field.
Selection Procedure: The sole base for the selection of the applicant is the ‘Personal Interview’ after looking at all the documents brought by the candidate.
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid on the hourly basis of Rs. 270/- per hour.
Application Fees: Nowhere is described the fee, so consider it as exempt.
Age criteria: As on 01-04-2020, the age of the candidate should not become more than 65 years otherwise he/she will be debarred.
Official Website: www.bhel.com
Important Instructions to apply for Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Recruitment 2020:
- Take the blank application form to fill the data from careers.bhel.in.
- Send the scanned picture of the bio-data form and certificates through e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is mandatory to mention the subject “Application for PTMC(MBBS) – 02/2020”
- Only the applications sent by 18-04-2020 will be taken for the interview purpose.
- If the information in the form and original documents does not match, then the form will be rejected.
NOTE: The following are the relevant documents to be sent through e-mail
- Bio-data form with the latest passport size photographs (two).
- 10th marks sheet.
- 12th marks sheet.
- Certificates of MBBS degree with all the marks sheets.
- Registration Certificate issued by the Indian Medical Council or State Medical Council.
- Experience certificates.
- Medical Certificate from the registered medical officer.