BECIL Recruitment 2020: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited decides to recruit the capable and qualified candidates for the 51 posts of Data Analyst, Mobile Forensic Expert. This chance for the application of the posts is available by the organization till 06th May 2020. In order to get further information on BECIL Recruitment 2020 let us visit the information given below.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Data Analyst, Mobile Forensic Expert|
|Number of Vacancies||51|
|Last Date to Apply||06th of May 2020|
BECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Cyber Crime Threat Intelligence Analyst – 01
- Digital Forensic Expert – 02
- Cyber Crime Investigator (s)/Cyber Crime Investigation – 03
- Software Developer(s)/Software Programmer – 03
- Content Developer – 01
- Mobile Forensic Expert – 12
- Network Forensic Expert – 02
- Memory Forensic Expert – 02
- Malware Forensic Expert – 08
- Cloud Forensics Expert – 04
- Crypto Analysts – 04
- Data Analysts – 02
- Malware Researchers – 01
- Open Source Intelligence Professionals – 04
- Programme Manager – 01
- Subject Matter Expert – 01
Last Date to Apply: 06th of May 2020
Educational Qualifications: Before the application of vacant posts the candidate must ensure that he/she possesses BCA/Bachelor Degree (IT/CS/E&T)/B.E./B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA from the authorized body or institute.
Selection Procedure: The selection parameter will consist of Skill Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The amount rendered to the interested person for the application of the job is Rs. 140000/- (Post 1), Rs. 125000/- (post 2), Rs. 100000/- (Post 3-5), Rs. 153550 or 231600/- (Post 6-11), Rs. 155500 or 233250/- (post 12-14), Rs. 139950/- (Post 15) and Rs. 171050/- (Post 16) per month.
Age criteria: The candidate must check the official notification for the complete details regarding the age parameter.
Official Website: www.becil.com
Important Instructions to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- Online mode for recruitment is chosen by the recruiter.
- In the first step, the candidate must take the proforma on the website.
- Fill the form and send the CV with the prescribed form through e-mail to the following address. email@example.com
- It is necessary to have the experience for the time period required by Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
NOTE: Computer Knowledge is a must for the selection of the candidate.