Bank Jobs Recruitment 2020: There are bumper openings in Banks across India for more than 15000 posts of Clerk, Assistant, PO, Manager, Administrative Officer, Consultant. Candidates need to make sure to have gone through all of the details provided below not to miss any. The details are provided regarding the process of application and selection for the recruitment including the important dates for recruitment, start date and last date to apply, age criteria and minimum academic qualification to be possessed by the candidates, application fee and salary post wise along with any other important instruction.
Bank Jobs Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bank Jobs|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Assistant, PO, Manager, Administrative Officer, Consultant|
|Number of Vacancies||15000|
|Last Date to Apply||Check-in Links below|
Bank Jobs Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
- The organization requires the candidates to have passed at least the minimum academic qualification specified post wise in links below. Candidates need to check the criteria for minimum academic qualification as they could determine if they are eligible or not.
- The minimum qualifications are Class 10th/ 12th/ Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty along with computer certificate and work experience in the relevant field.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will comprise of Written Exam, Skill Test, Personal Interview, Aptitude Test Group Discussion and Viva Voce Test for some posts.
Pay Scale: The pay scale of the candidate will depend upon the rules and regulations for payment of remuneration and the previously drawn salary of the candidates.
Application Fees: The candidates are also required to pay the application fee as prescribed post wise.
The application fee is to be paid by the candidates as per their category and those from reserved categories will be granted exempted partially or fully in the payment of application fee as per government rules.
- Check if you are of the age limit as specified eligibility criteria post wise.
- Those who are from reserved categories will be provided relaxation in the upper age limit as per government rules.
Important Instructions to apply for Bank Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates have to apply as per the specified offline or online mode.
- In Online mode, the candidates need to fill their applications on the official website of concerned banking organizations and pay the fee, upload certificates and submit the form finally.
- In Offline mode, fill the physical copy and paste a photo, sign on the form and attach copies of self certificates of the candidate. After this, the fee receipt is to be attached to the application form followed by sending the filled-in form along with copies of required academic certificates to the specified office address.
NOTE: The candidates have all the details regarding the recruitment for more than 15000 vacancies of Clerk, Assistant, PO, Manager, Administrative Officer, Consultant in Banks across India. The candidates should ensure to fill all the accurate details only and must submit their applications for recruitment by the last date.