Axis Bank Recruitment 2020: Axis Bank number one private bank in the Indian banking sector and as the bank has different branches across different places so the demand for candidates gets increased day by day. Similarly, the bank now released an article showing the wish of the bank to hire the 2500 talented candidates for various posts. Interested person can submit the form as soon as possible. Keep reading the latest information on the website of Axis Bank.
Axis Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Axis Bank|
|Name of the Job||Bank Jobs (Private)|
|Number of Vacancies||2500|
|Last Date to Apply||Not announced|
Axis Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Axis Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Sales Manager
- Business Development Executive
- Regional Sales Manager
- Relationship Manager
- Sales Officer
Last Date to Apply: To be declared soon
Educational Qualifications: Candidates holding the 10th/12th/Diploma or Degrees (Bachelors/Engineering) are welcome for application and they will be eligible.
Selection Procedure: There are different stages only after passing them all, the applicant will be allowed to take charge of work and they all are :
- Shortlisting of applications (containing complete details).
- Documentation and Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary amount will depend upon the post for which the person is being appointed.
Application Fees: ‘Nil’ fees to be paid while applying as nothing is mentioned by the organization.
Age criteria: It can be said about the age discussion that the person having age in documents i.e. lowest of 18 years and highest of 60 years shall be valid for application.
Official Website: www.axisbank.com
Important Instructions to apply for Axis Bank Recruitment 2020:
- Proceed to check out the details mentioned on official notification and for it, visit career page.
- Fill the information about name, address, mobile number, e-mail, pan.
- Upload the resume with the documents and photograph.
- If you are eligible and interested, then click on submit.
- Contact the recruiter openly for any of the doubts.
- It will be useful if an applicant retains the hard copy of the form.
NOTE: Candidate should not wait for the due date rather they must apply after scrutiny of all the instructions given as become as possible.