Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police (authority formulated to maintain law and order) has published the information in the official notification on 78 vacancies of Driver/Mahut. Applications should be made in the prescribed form with the relevant details in the form. Keep alert and don’t waste time as no form can be filled after 25th June 2020. We have made all the possible efforts to familiarize you with the important contents of the post which will help you in the application.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Driver/Mahut|
|Number of Vacancies||78|
|Last Date to Apply||June 25, 2020|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Driver – 50
- Mahut – 28
Last Date to Apply: 25th June 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 08th/12th from the accredited board or school. Candidate must be always ready to handle diverse situations.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be done solely upon the performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Once you are selected, you will get the luxurious pay per month.
Application Fees: No need to pay the charges for the application of vacancies in Assam Police.
Age criteria: Visit the official notification to get the details of the age needed in the application process,.
Official Website: www.police.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly read the important information on the website and made the complete information available to the department through the prescribed way.
- Keep the proof of the application made as it can be required at the time of interviews.
- The application containing false information will be rejected immediately.
- The applicant must have a valid driving license issued by the authorized authority.
- This is the best choice to build a strong career as the chances of promotion in government organizations are certain.
NOTE: The organization has the rules and regulations as per which candidates belong to the reserved quota will get the privilege in age.