Ashok Leyland Off-Campus Recruitment: All the freshers out there are informed that Ashok Leyland has various vacancies open this year for freshers. The candidates who have completed their 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation in 2020, 2019, 2018 year can apply for this recruitment. The company wants to hire talented and energetic aspirants on various posts. You can apply online for this recruitment after going through various details regarding this recruitment over here.
Ashok Leyland Off-Campus Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ashok Leyland Off-Campus|
|Name of the Job||Freshers|
|Number of Vacancies||Unknown|
|Last Date to Apply||As soon as possible|
Ashok Leyland Off-Campus Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ashok Leyland Off-Campus
Name of The Posts: Various jobs for Freshers.
Last Date to Apply: The last date is to be out soon but you need to apply as soon as possible.
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking forward to Ashok Leyland Off-Campus Recruitment should be 12th/Graduate/Postgraduate in BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: There will be three phases for the selection of candidates, which are:-
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get an attractive salary package per month.
Application Fees: No application fee is asked by the company to apply for this recruitment.
Age criteria: Applicant’s age should be less than or equal to 27 years and more than or equal to 35 years to be eligible for this recruitment.
Official Website: www.ashokleyland.com
How To Apply For Ashok Leyland Off-Campus Recruitment Offline/Online-
- Go to the official website www.ashokleyland.com and click on career opportunities.
- Create an account.,after creating an account enter all the details in the application form.
- Upload photocopies of SSC/ HSC/ DIPLOMA and four-year Graduation/Post Graduation marks list.
- Upload recent Passport size photos and photo id proof and latest resume.
- Submit the details as soon as possible.
- 1. Candidates applying should have passed their academics with a minimum of 60%.
- 2. Candidates must have excellent communication skills.
- 3. Candidates must be willing to work in rotational shifts.