AIC Recruitment 2020: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited is planning to employ for Various and 04 vacancies of District Manager and Actuarial Apprentice. Apply as early as possible to get rid of the rush on the website in the end days of application.
AIC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Actuarial Apprentices, District Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||Various & 04|
|Last Date to Apply||See below|
AIC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited
Name of The Posts: Following are the name of posts :
- Actuarial Apprentices – 04
- District Manager (Business Development and/or Risk Management) – Various
Last Date to Apply: Applications can be filled for vacancies as specified below :
- by 11th June 2020 – Post 01.
- by 07th June 2020 – Post 02.
Educational Qualifications: For Post 02 candidates, application qualification is Diploma in Agriculture/Horticulture/Rural Studies/Agri-Business Management (Post 01) and qualifications must for post 01 is Graduation Degree/ or Exempted from five actuarial exams by Institute of Actuaries of India or Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
Selection Procedure: Firstly the required number of candidates will be selected out of bulk number through Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Then medical examination will be checked on the basis of the medical report submitted to the recruiter duly stamped and signed by the approved medical practitioner.
Pay Scale: Rs. 30000-32500/- per month (Post 01) and Rs. 3 to 5 Lakh per year (Post 02) will be paid to the candidate being selected for work.
Application Fees: As per the details we got to know, you will pay
- Rs. 400/- for Post 02, if you are of General or Obc caste.
- For SC/ST candidates, Rs. One Hundred only.
- While PWD candidates are totally exempted from any fee.
Age criteria: Aspirant age as on 01st May 2020 must not excess of 30 years (Post 01) and 35 years (Post 02). Check the official page for more information on relaxation.
Official Website: www.aicofindia.com
Important Instructions to apply for AIC Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online by click on the application link and add the details demand by AIC.
- Upload certificates, fill details, and finally submit the form.
- Post 01 applicants need to take care that after submitting the application, they are required to send the pdf format of the form filled to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: We are always with you to resolve the issues related to the selection.