AAI Recruitment 2020: A good decision for selection is taken by the Airports Authority of India which will benefit the aspirants searching for the job. There are 03 vacancies of Quality Manager and Operation Manager which should be applied by the qualified person after getting all the details regarding eligibility by the 16th of May 2020. Please check the official page for the details of the age level, salary, selection way, and much more.
AAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airports Authority of India (AAI)|
|Name of the Job||Quality and Operation Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Last Date to Apply||16th May 2020|
AAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airports Authority of India
Name of The Posts: Following are the vacant posts :
- Quality Manager – 01
- Operation Manager – 02
Last Date to Apply: Apply offline by May 16, 2020.
Educational Qualifications: Essential criteria must hold by the applicant is Bachelor’s/AME from the recognized authority.
Selection Procedure: The selection process will depend solely upon the performance during Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: An amount of Rupees Sixty Five Thousand will be paid to the deserving candidate.
Age criteria: The applicant should not be more than 70 years. Otherwise, the request for the job made by him will be useless.
Official Website: www.aai.aero
Important Instructions to apply for Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2020:
- The application form contained the complete details of the aspirant must reach the below-specified address before the due date. The Executive Director (FIU) Flight Inspection Unit Airports Authority of India Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi – 110003 OR email@example.com
- It is mandatory to read the conditions necessary for application before applying.
- Stamp Paper worth Rs. 100 is required to come in agreement with the Airports Authority of India.
- Government employees are required to bring ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the present employer.
- Provide the working e-mail address as all the further communications will be done through it.
NOTE: Details furnished by the applicant in the application form must be accurate and complete in all aspects.